Keeping and developing customer connections is crucial, as it provides brands with the chance to gain brand loyalty, promoters, and other opportunities for expansion. This is where ecommerce CRM software proves to be valuable.
Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) specializing in ecommerce, is an effective tool for optimizing customer relations. The program provides the ability to store, access, and utilize customer information in order to optimize the value of every customer interaction. Data that can be stored includes purchasing history and contact details.
In this article, I will explore in detail the necessity of an ecommerce CRM software for any ecommerce store and which applications are the best in the industry. To find out more about features, integrations, advantages, drawbacks, and pricing, check out my complete review below!
Benefits of ECommerce CRM Software
The advantages of using ecommerce CRM tools for your online business are numerous. With the software, you are able to:
- Gain an understanding of your consumers’ purchasing behavior in order to maximize your Average Order Value (AOV).
- Discover your customers’ social impressions of your brand.
- Offer your ideal buyers better experiences tailored to their particular distress points and requirements.
- Save time and resources by establishing automated workflows activated by particular actions taken by customers.
- Analyze payment trends to identify the most common sources of income, highest value customers, the peak season of spending, and other information.
- Divide customers for more effective marketing and management.
- Individualize your marketing and sales strategy with the consumer data stored in an E-commerce CRM tool.
- Be able to better plan and manage your inventory and product lines based on consumer information.
- Provide rapid and beneficial feedback to your customers in order to keep them content with your brand.
The 8 Best CRM Solutions for Your Ecommerce Venture
If you’re looking for CRM software for your ecommerce business, you’re at the right place. In the following sections, I’ll examine what I consider the best CRM for ecommerce purposes.
Freshworks is one of the best ecommerce CRM software designed to help businesses expand their revenue and lead generation to new heights by providing a comprehensive CRM solution.
With the program, I was able to track customer interactions, create contact databases and provide a personalized experience.
Additionally, AI-powered contact scoring, pipeline management, and forecasting allow users to make an immediate impact on revenue growth and accurately forecast.
Features of Freshworks CRM
- Generates a landing page
- Utilizes email marketing
- Establishes lead scoring
- Monitors and reports
- Sorts into market segments
- Implements AI-driven chatbots
- Automates the sales funnel
- Compares A/B versions
- Sets up auto-responders
- Analyzes behavioral patterns
- Schedules with calendar management
- Directs to a desired audience
Integrating Freshworks CRM with third-party platforms:
- Integration of productivity applications like PandaDoc, Typeform, Asana and Trello.
- Linking Google Calendar and Office 365 Calendar with the system.
- Connecting messaging software like Zoom and Slack with the system.
- Integrating marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Mailchimp and Zapier.
- Integrating payment and billing systems like QuickBooks, Xero, Stripe and Paypal.
- Integrating e-commerce platforms such as Magento 2, Shopify and Woocommerce.
- Connecting lead intelligence systems with Segment, B2Brain and FunnelFLARE.
What is the price of Freshworks CRM?
For a period of 21 days, Freshworks CRM offers a free trial. There are 3 different payment plans offered ranging in price from $29 per month to $125 per month.
- Freshworks CRM has the capacity to be linked to a wide range of applications, allowing users to manage all their operations from one place.
- The complimentary version of the software can be utilized for up to 21 days, giving users a chance to explore the features.
- The mobile application contains nearly all the features of the desktop version.
- A/B tests, heat maps, and other optimization tools help customers make their purchase.
- Regular releases of new features help make the platform even more useful.
- A centralized dashboard helps all team members stay on track and facilitates improved communication.
- Response times for customer service and billing support can be slow.
- There is a lack of automatic reminders for some alerts and the inability to set personalized alarms for when a customer fails to respond.
- The pricing structure may not be ideal for small businesses, as it can be rather costly.
Keap is a program designed to help businesses automate their processes.
It allows businesses to streamline their marketing and customer service operations, helping them be more efficient and effective. It also provides powerful tools that help to grow their customer base and increase sales.
For a while now, Keap has been a strong contender in the CRM market. In my opinion, it is one of the greatest resources for making a successful CRM plan.
Unfortunately, Keap is more focused on helping small businesses with the customer experience and raising their sales as opposed to bigger companies.
What Keap’s CRM tool offers:
- Pre-set keyword and meta-data fields
- Generating invoices
- Optimized for mobile users
- Categorizing customers
- Notifications for deadlines
- Scheduling facility
- Estimate generator
Integrating with Keap’s CRM tool with third-party platforms:
- Connectivity with programs like Trello and Rippling for improved productivity.
- Connecting to social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Integrating communication applications like Slack, Talk Desk, and Teamwork.
- Incorporating calling software, including Zoom and Pure Chat.
- Utilizing storage applications like Dropbox.
- Joining e-commerce programs like Magneto and Shopify.
- Merging eSignature software with apps like HelloSign.
What is the price of Keap’s CRM tool?
You can get a free trial for any of the 3 packages that Keap offers. The prices for these plans range from $56 per month to $140 per month and only permit one user per account.
- Utilizing the features is straightforward.
- Comprehensive CRM data is available.
- The analytics and reports for emailing are straightforward and insightful.
- Interactions and messages with customers are documented.
- Tags for categorization are provided.
- Not as many possibilities for personalization compared to other ecommerce CRM tools.
- Shopping cart actions may not be as fluid
- Clients have reported that the customer service team is not as swift in their responses.
Monday.com is a versatile and powerful CRM tool that can be used for ecommerce businesses.
It can be used to track customer interactions, manage leads and sales, and view customer data in real-time. The platform also offers a range of advanced features to help ecommerce businesses manage their inventory, generate reports, and automate tasks.
Some of the features of Monday.com which I found the most useful are workflow customization, automated emails creation, and integration with other ecommerce platforms.
Monday’s ecommerce CRM tool enables you to streamline your sales processes and build strong customer relationships for an impeccable online reputation.
Notable aspects of Monday’s CRM software:
- Task ranking
- Time monitoring
- Project organizer
- Document repository
- Consumer sectioning
- 8 distinct data visuals
Integrating Monday.com with third-party applications:
- Incorporating e-commerce capabilities with Woocomerce, Stripe, and Shopify.
- Adding support for calling apps, including Zoom.
- Connecting to social media outlets like LinkedIn.
- Incorporating team communication software like Slack and Zendesk.
- Enhancing productivity with OneDrive and Google Excel.
What price does Monday.com come at?
Unfortunately, there is no free option available. However, a free trial is offered. The pricing plans start at $8 per month, with the highest plan requiring you to contact Monday for a quote.
- It is simple to observe the data as it is thorough.
- Automation that is more complex provides notifications when you require action.
- The user interface is straightforward and user-friendly for those starting out.
- The project manager is instinctive.
- Constructing excel boards and uploading them to Monday is a piece of cake.
- Certain firms may not be able to adjust to increases in automation plans.
- The setup of the system has a steep learning curve.
- The plans are only able to support a limited number of users, which does not fit within the budget of certain companies.
Using Sendinblue can be a great way to make sure that your emails are reaching their desired destinations.
It is a reliable tool that helped me keep track of my messages, so I could be sure that they were being sent out and received.
In spite of its title, Sendinblue is not limited to providing only email marketing optimization services. This popular program has a fully-loaded CRM system for small to medium-sized companies.
Key features of the Sendinblue crm software:
- Utilizing automation for marketing
- Splitting contacts into groups according to certain criteria
- Utilizing SMS messages for promotional campaigns
- Real-time communication with customers
- Keeping track of contact information and relevant data associated with them
- Employing email marketing strategies
Integrating Sendinblue with third-party applications:
- Integration of team communication with applications like Slack.
- Linking up productivity with programs, including Google Excel.
- Joining email marketing to platforms like Typeform.
What is the price of Sendinblue?
You can select the free plan or opt to pay for one of the 3 available options. If you choose the most expensive plan, Sendinblue would be happy to provide a quote. The least expensive plan is $25 per month.
- Comprehensive monitoring and reporting.
- Ability to dispatch multiple emails.
- The setup is both speedy and simple.
- Inexpensive rate.
- Possibility to do A/B testing.
- The current reporting and analytics view urgently needs to be upgraded.
- The software lags and contains glitches.
- There is a lack of clear data for different functions.
Pipedrive is another CRM tool that can be advantageous for e-commerce businesses.
It is designed to assist users in managing and organizing their sales pipelines, with the capability of tracking individuals, activities, and deals. It is geared towards aiding efficiency, enabling users to stay on top of their selling process.
It offers a wide range of features that can help boost sales, including automated workflow, email tracking, deal tracking, and reporting. What I particularly like about the software is that it integrates with Shopify, allowing you to track your customer’s behavior, engagement, and orders. On top of that, it provides detailed insights and analytics to help you optimize your e-commerce operations.
Key features of Pipedrive:
- Distribution of emails
- Assigning point values to potential leads
- Keeping track of a timeline
- Estimating future trends
- Organizing tasks
- Maintaining records of quotes and orders
- Organizing products and prices
- Taking care of customer agreements
Integrating third-party applications with Pipedrive:
- SnapAddy, Adlots, and Leadboxer integration for lead generation.
- Incorporating Zoom to make calls.
- Outfunnel and Paperflite for email marketing.
- Slack, Zapier, and Fireflies for team communications.
- Paycove and Socket for accounting.
- JustCall, Aircall, and CloudTalk for chat integration.
What is the price of Pipedrive?
This software does not come at no cost; however, there are four different payment plans to choose from. The least expensive is $12.50 per month, and the most expensive is $99 per month.
- Data tracking and analytics are effortless.
- No additional training or experience is needed to use the software.
- Keeping tabs on the team’s performance is made straightforward with the deal management feature.
- A visual representation of the sales pipeline is available.
- Customer service is both efficient and highly responsive.
- The scope of data and analytics can be more expansive.
- The user experience can be somewhat awkward.
- It is not possible to send a large number of emails simultaneously; each email must be sent individually.
The mission of Capsule is to reduce the time spent on sales while increasing revenues.
It offers a comprehensive selection of tools to assist businesses in developing robust customer relationships.
The software provides an array of features to help you manage sales and customer relationships. With Capsule, I could track customer orders, contacts, deals, and tasks, as well as create customer segments and analyze customer data.
What’s more, Capsule CRM can be integrated with other ecommerce tools, such as shopping carts and payment gateways, to provide a complete customer journey. With its intuitive user interface, Capsule makes customer management easy and hassle-free.
Features of Capsule:
- Your critical details will be synced automatically.
- Possibility to add personalized tags.
- Personalize by adding custom fields.
- Ability to forecast sales pipeline.
- Manage tasks.
- Reinstatement of deleted data within a month.
- Generate quotes.
- Territoriality handling.
Integrating with Capsule through third parties:
- SnapAddy, Adlots, and Leadboxer can be integrated for lead generation.
- Quickbooks and Xero are available for accounting integrations.
- TidyEnterprise is an option for project management integration.
- MailChimp and Mad Mimi are options for email marketing integrations.
- Webmerge, NiftyQuoter, and TidyBuild can all be used for contract builder integrations.
- DEAR systems and Cin7 can be used for inventory management integrations.
What is the price of Capsule?
Good news! Capsule provides a free version, though it is limited to two users and does not allow for more than 250 contacts per account. There are 3 pricing options for the paid plans, ranging from $18 to $54 per month. Plus, Capsule offers a 30-day trial for all of their plans!
- Deals are affordable.
- The no-cost version is perfect for small companies.
- The trial version provides customers enough time to evaluate the software.
- Capsule’s mobile application has the same level of performance as the desktop one.
- All emails are tracked.
- No in-program email marketing functions are accessible.
- For some businesses, the characteristics and operations may be too basic.
- Guides and tutorials to aid users are not provided.
HubSpot is a reliable digital marketing tool that can help manage customer relations and streamline company processes.
It is well-regarded for its CRM features that are essential for any business.
The program provides features such as contact management, lead tracking, sales pipeline tracking, and marketing automation. For me, it is one of the best CRM software providers as it offers powerful analytics and insights, helping me to gain a better understanding of my customer base, and providing me with the tools to better target my marketing and sales efforts.
In addition, HubSpot CRM integrates with many popular ecommerce platforms, such as Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce, making it easy to track sales and customer interactions.
Key features of HubSpot’s CRM Tool:
- Storing documents
- Utilizing email campaigns
- Mobility options
- Task organization
- Daily overview with daily data on offers and jobs being worked on
- The gathered information is captured without any extra effort
- Comprehensive reviews and data analysis
- Partitioning the customer base
Integrating outside services with HubSpot’s CRM system:
- Connecting email services like Gmail and Outlook.
- Utilizing HubSpot’s Meeting Scheduling App for calendar needs.
- Linking social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Working with team communication software, such as Slack.
- Incorporating calling software, such as Zoom, Aircall, and Uber conference.
- Incorporating video platforms such as YouTube.
- Combining web forms, including Unbounce and WordPress.
What is the price of HubSpot’s CRM tool?
HubSpot’s CRM platform can be utilized without charge. There’s also an option to try it out for free, although the complimentary package has restricted functionalities.For access to the most comprehensive sales and marketing automation functions, you will need to invest in premium plans. Prices begin at approximately $50 per month.
- Smaller businesses can benefit from the free version.
- A trial period is open to all.
- With the daily dashboard, it’s simple to access and look at essential data.
- The tasks feature simplifies management, as users can allocate assignments to their team with due dates.
- The range of integrations meets the requirements of many enterprises.
- The features of HubSpot’s CRM tool are not as customizable as larger companies may need, and exporting data is not as effortless as desired.
- Though the number of features is not as numerous as other CRM solutions, they make up for it by providing their tool free of charge.
A widely-used software platform, Salesforce offers a diverse array of services and marketing tools to help businesses manage their customer relationships.
I particularly like its user-friendly interface and multitude of features, which make it a popular choice for businesses of all sizes. With its powerful analytics and customizable features, Salesforce can help companies better understand their customers and develop more effective strategies for success.
The Salesforce platform is renowned for its advanced CRM capabilities, helping customers to close deals more efficiently, maintain their customer relationships, and gain insight into their consumer base.
Key features of Salesforce’s CRM System:
- Handling of quotations
- Estimation of sales
- Administration of documents
- Administration of partners and channels
- Management of territories
- Administration of contracts
- Electronic mail promotion
Integrating third-party applications with salesforce:
- Software like Slack used to enable team communication.
- Utilizing Quickbooks to enable accounting integration.
- Apps such as DocuSign and HelloSign used for eSignature integration.
- Platforms like MailChimp used for email marketing integration.
What is the price of Salesforce?
In total, Salesforce proposes four pricing plans, with the least expensive beginning at $25 per month and the most costly reaching $300 per month. Though Salesforce is an attractive choice for ecommerce CRM, it is not inexpensive.
- It is effortless to assign leads to individual members of a team.
- There is a high level of monitoring.
- There is a lot of leeway for customization.
- It is able to adjust to the changing needs of ecommerce businesses.
- Antiquated layout.
- Includes a steep learning curve and is far from accommodating for novices.
- Clients have reported poor customer service.
The Bottom Line
CRM software designed for ecommerce has opened the door for online brands to develop and maintain meaningful connections with their customers.
Among these effective e-commerce resources and their respective features, my foremost suggestion for small companies is Freshworks. I picked Freshworks for the small business sector because of its reasonable cost and malleability. This software enables small companies to create a successful ecommerce CRM program without being too costly.
For medium-sized ecommerce businesses, Monday is a highly recommended ecommerce website! Its user-friendly interface enables team members to quickly get the hang of it. Furthermore, the pricing plans for Monday offer great value for what they include.